Monday, April 13, 2009

"B ler" - Micheal J_ _ _ son

oh gosh !!!

why will this happened on me???

"B ler"...."B ler"....

T.T

my button "B" ran away from its home...

i accidentally remove it with my fingernail when i took the paper from the keyboard...

i was shocked when saw it laid on the other buttons...

my roomate frighten by me when i shouted...haha

have a nearer look...

mamamia....


i try to "stick" it back with uhu gun...

keep on persuading him to go back home...

but it is not very success with using uhu gun "stick" it on...

it will still "dancing" on the keyboard...


luckily...when i retry to "stick" it back again...

i found tat i may click it in to let it hold on the keyboard....


jiang jiang....

just like nothing happen on it before...

but it is not as easy as before to type the letter "B"...

but i am glad that it will back...

such an obedient "B".....haha


No comments: