Monday, January 5, 2009

1st post after back to kuch at 2009...

helo~
GG at kuching nw...
today start the school dy...

yesterday arrive kuch at 12pm...
my mum, dad and sis is together with me when i am check-in...
my tears almost fall at tat time for twice...
but my frens and family still there so i try so hard to let it stay still in my eyes...^^
then we boarding at 11.15am...
i am separate with my frens coz we gonna sit with the number on our ticket...
i sit alone and juz beside the emergency exit...
when the plane start moving...
my tears get freedom too....

i arrived hostel at 12 sth...
my room are so so so DIRTY!!!

the room is full of dust on the floor...
the dust is thick and hv a shape like caterpillar...haha
try to use ur imagination to think about it...
i forgot to take a pic of it...
coz i juz wanna quickly clean up my room...

be4 clean up...
i carry all my things from tv room to my room tat at 4th floor...
hosh...it make my arm and shoulder pain today...
i was juz like hving bath after carry all the things up....
then i start to clean the floor, table, cupboard and more more more...
i waste almost 3 hrs to clean up the room and tidy up my things...
finally....it is DONE...
YES!!!

tis is how my room looks like after clean up...
i like my new bed sheet...teddy teddy...

wanna say thax to mic...
she write bout me in her blog too...

gals and guys...
wait for me bout 3 weeks again...
i am coming back soon....
see ya...

1 comment:

Jia Yi said...

好可爱的床单!哈哈。。。