Wednesday, January 7, 2009

weidodo~
baru start the school few days nia neh...
oledi got quite many of homework to do...
every nite run to on9 for finding information...
actually...the main purpose is wanna find my frens on msn....
and oso blogging...hehe
gals..y owes din meet u guys?
feel sad neh....hosh
especially tat shirley ling....
u are the one tat ask me to on9 more often...
but nw...nw...wat happen to nw?
where are u har?
buak longkang kah?
aiksss...
nvm la...still 16 days left to holiday...
hiak hiak...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wad lah....u knw lah me here d line...gprs eh....u there gt 3g eh....aiks....me wana crazy liaw lo..u only on the plane cry nia...me everyday at here cry hoh...manythings happen lah....hate hate hate.....and u arr.....nt nd take hp liaw...so long baru reply msg....
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me tmorow can bac bac bac loh!!!!!!!!!!!i can meet nic and mic liaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1yeah yeah yeah............blerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hw hw hw? so i ask u bac lah....back lah back lah.!!!!!!!!!!