Monday, March 16, 2009

Childish....(3rd post for holiday's mission)

I found that it is quite tough for me to update blog dy...
coz no idea wat should i write for....
my brain juz like empty when the page "create post" is loading....
my fingers on the keyboard but juz pause at tat...
cant even to move to type the words...^^
but i wont give up...blerk...
Ms. Hii...i wont lose u....naninanibubu~

recently i am fall in love to play the pet society...
everyday "bring" my pet to visit her frens...
"buy" some new stuff for her...
"help" her to bath and clean...
"play" with her...
and "accompany" her to race...

when i am waiting for the pet get ready...
i saw my pet's paw point shown "4444"....
the os in my heart is "alamak...4444....is it means tat my pet will lose in tis race?"
haha...coz chinese ppl owes think tat "4" is an unlucky number...
coz it sounds like "die" in mandarin....

i am nervous when my pet is racing...
coz the winner prize is 30 coins ler...
i wan to get the prizes and buy stuff for my pet...haha
nervous....nervous.....nervous....
luckily my pet win....the champion...yoyo...


( i knw i am childish...i found it after i finish the blog...is it too late? haha)


1 comment:

♥m_chele♥ said...

haha..yah..
it's too late to find out...
it's too late~~
CHILDISH GAL!!