Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to my eldest bro....

8th of Dec 2008....
it is my eldest bro, Aaron's 24th birthday...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, bro!!"

my bro bought the cheese cake and chocolate cake from TANAHMAS....
yoyo~ my sis and i are so excited...
coz we love to eat cake especially cheese cake...
Tanahmas cakes are quite famous...
Yummy Yummy....

8 of them are cheese cakes and
the another 2 are chocolate cakes...


there is "someone" came to celebrate with us too...
do u knw who is "she or he"?

hosh...
is "Miss or Mr or Mrs" COCKROACH!!!
my dad saw it when it climb beside my dad ON THE SOFA!!
eww....so disgusting....

my bro and dad try to catch the cockroach to throw toward me and my sis....
2 of us shouted until our throat felt pain after tat...
lastly, my dad is the hero tat throw away the cockroach...
haha

i took tis pic when the cockroach terbalik
after my bro and dad "play" with it...
feel soli to it coz it is a life too....
it is still alive...juz terbalik...^^

1 comment:

♥m_chele♥ said...

oiishh...
8th Dec birthday
10th Dec baru write the post...
no heart~