Sunday, December 21, 2008

2.18 am...

It was 2.18am...

lying down earlier than the day be4...
coz nid to wake up early for church at 6.30am...
try to sleep after praying but cant...

took out the earphone and listening to the songs...
my brain still working...thinking much...

it was few days left...
gonna separate with dear frenz...
back to school....start the schooling life...
formal wear during class...
run and run during pjk...
curry, egg and few of vegetables is the my only choice during hving meal...

4th Jan 2009, Sun, 11.25am, Flight MH2261...
the day and the times....
left my family,
left my dear frenz (guys and gals...miss u much),
left my bed with "teddies",
left kampua and gongpia,
left sibu
....back to kuching for study

nice songs really bring emotional...
every songs sound sad...

tears off...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ee.......dun like tis...i wil cry oso eh....