Monday, December 15, 2008

Peng You (English version)

Tis is the english version of my previous post...
it is translate by my fren (he would like to be LOW profile)...haha
Peng You actually should be translate into "Frens"..
but he said tat tat one is special n key word...
so no nid translate...wanna do sth special...
dun every words hv to translate...
any vocabulary or grammar or spelling mistakes is his problem...nt mine...

the pic is terbalik coz tis is nt the my original version....haha



peng yu i like u
u bring me happy ness

peng yu i nid u
u r my image advisor

peng yu i miss u all
if lack of u ppl
my life like lack of water

lack of ur accompany
i rather become a house gal
everyday sit in front of pc
looking at our pic
recalling our past

diff kind of expression n motion
same smile same of u

u guys make my world become colourful
u guys fill up my musical script with musical nodes
the colour n the melody are very acttractive
all i hv is bcos of u all

peng you 10s to u all


p.s. anyone who wants to translate another version can tell me...i will help u to post...haha


No comments: