Saturday, April 23, 2011

Leak.i.n.g

I bought 3 nail polishes today!
sounds like i am crazy, is it?
as i rarely bought those things...
i mean those things that can help a girl to add up marks after put on such as cosmetic or bla bla bla..

i prefer natural beauty~haha!
actually that's just an excuse of LAZY!!

although sometimes i admire those that always have a good looking after the make up, i still have no action on myself...HAHA!
trying to put on few times, and i felt that i am a weirdo after that!!
weird weird weird~
 it may caused me to be less confident to myself again...
as i will keep on thinking that "is there someone thinking that i am a weirdo? is it the make up still ok? do i looks like anything wrong with me?" Haha!

ok, fine~a bit far from my topic today...
just wana share one of my nail polish...

 TaLa~~a blue nail polish! Teehehe!
i get to know him because of mic mic
yea, i should learn more beauty knowledge from her! haha

p.s. i knew that it is ugly due to my skills

the nail polish is leaking while it is drying!!
don't misunderstanding the nail polish and thought that it is made in China! Haha!
that's the special of the nail polish
maybe a kind of style~fashion style~haha
all you need just put on a basement colour before put on it...
as i try to put on directly on my naked fingernails and it Failed! ^^

Oh Ya!!
to get a nice leak, there is a way!
Not To Brush on your fingernails like what we do usually...
But!! To Dot Dot Dot on it!! *wink wink*


p.s. for those that thought that i am a乡巴佬, forgive my noobie! haha!

2 comments:

mingfong said...

oh dear gg, where you buy this? please please tell me..

GG said...

cindy~^^